Friends of the Archbold Community Library are a volunteer support group who give both tangible and intangible aid to the library in the form of money, volunteer time, and support for library polices.
As an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) organization, all contributions to the Friends are tax deductible.
Volunteer opportunities with the Friends might include:
- helping at library book sales
- helping with fundraising activities
- assisting with Christmas decorating
- helping with prepartion of snacks for children's programming
- offering a special skill you that would assist the library in areas of technology, woodworking, crafts, etc.
Yearly Membership Dues for the Friends are:
- Individual - $5.00
- Family - $15.00
- Business - $50.00
- Lifetime - $100.00
There are no monthly meetings to attend. An organizational meeting will be held early in each year and any additional meetings will be held as necessary.
Being a Friend of the Library is a great way to show your support for the library with a minimum of time required.