- Plastic combs of various sizes as well as document covers are available for purchase. The machine is available to the public or library staff would be happy to assist you.
- $1.50 to send up to 10 pages to one number; $.10 per page thereafter
- No charge to fax to a local or toll free number.
- $.10 per page to receive
- Laminate documents from business card to poster size. Costs range from $.50 to $1.00/ft. Bring your document(s) to the circulation desk.
- A self-serve copy machine is available at $.15 per page. Machine will accept quarters, dimes, and nickels and give change.
- Color copying is also available at $.50 per page. All photos will be copied to regular copy paper.
- Printing cost per page is $.15 for b/w and $.50/pg for color.
- Wireless printing is also available from your mobile device or laptop.
- The library's self-serve copy machine can also be used for scanning purposes. You can scan color or black/white documents of photos for printing, faxing, or emailing. Cost of this service varies, but normally it is the same as for any printing or copying performed at the library. If you are scanning to a USB device and no printing or faxing is required, the service is free!
- State and federal tax forms are available in season. At other times, we can help you download forms from the Internet.
- Voter registration and change of name/address forms are always available at the main desk.