These websites offer reliable information to help students with homework assignments. For some sites you may need to enter your zip code or library card barcode.
Get Help from the Ohio Web Library
The Ohio Web Library databases are provided to the library by the Ohio Public Library Information Network.
- Explora Primary - Research tool for elementary grade students.
- Magazine Articles Online - Offers full text of magazine articles for school students which can be printed or emailed.
- Science Reference Center - full text from science encyclopedias, articles; videos, animations, and images.
- World Book - Connect to all World Book resources.
- What's That Snake? - Identifying snakes in Ohio.
- What Tree Is It? - Identifying trees in Ohio.
- What's the Point? - Identifying artifacts in Ohio.
- Info Please -- a world almanac
General Help Resources
- Achievement practice tests - Ohio Department of Education tests for Grades 3-8
- Fact Monster -- provides facts on many different subjects, including, biography, education, history, sports, etc.
- FunBrain -- learning and fun for Grades K-8
- Great Websites for Kids - links to educational websites, created by the American Library Association
- Homeworkspot -- K-12 homework resource center that provides resources by grade level and subject.
- International Children's Digital Library - Prepared by teachers and librarians with kids in mind.
- OhioMeansJobs K-12 -- Take surveys to learn more about yourself, discover the costs of living on your own, and explore careers.