Find a Job
- CareerOneStop - Federal source for career exploration, training, and jobs
- Career Builder - Job search
- Create a Free Resumé
- Indeed.com - Job search
- Manpower - Jobs, career resources, education
- Monster.com - Job search
- Ohio Means Jobs - Employment training, job search, and more
- WorkInFultonCounty.com - Employment opportunities in Fulton County
- ziprecruiter - Search for jobs hiring in your area using ZipRecruiter's job search engine.
Unemployment in Ohio
The Worker's Guide to Unemployment Insurance: This pdf booklet provides information about unemployment benefits in Ohio, including how eligibility is determined, and what must be done to receive payments. It is available in English, Somali, and Spanish. Printed copies of the English version may be ordered.
The Top 10 Things You Should Know About The Unemployment System When Filing Your Claim: This flyer provides general information about the Unemployment Insurance program, including important telephone numbers and web addresses. It is available in both English and Spanish.
How To Apply for Unemployment Benefits: A checklist of items needed when apply for unemployment benefits. It also provides a list of the requirements for establishing and maintaining eligibility.
How-To Videos from Ohio's Department of Job and Family Services: This web page has links for using Ohio's online unemployment benefits system, unemployment.ohio.gov, as well as OhioMeansJobs.com, Ohio's online career and employment center.
Interactive Map: This interactive map can help individuals locate their nearest OhioMeansJobs center, where they can get one-on-one assistance finding their next better job.
How to Apply for Unemployment Benefits:
There are two ways to apply for unemployment benefits in Ohio:
- Online at unemployment.ohio.gov This website is available 24/7.
- By calling 1-877-644-6562 or TTY 1-614-387-8408 (excluding holidays) 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.